Stefanutti Hof in Grabenstätt am Chiemsee
A warm "Grüß Gott" at the Stefanutti Hof in Grabenstätt am Chiemsee
Enjoy beautiful, relaxing and quiet holidays on our farm. Three generations live on our farm. The farmer Hans with Mrs. Christl, the young farmer Hansi with his family and our daughter Elisabeth. We are proud grandparents of five grandchildren.
We have got very often a question from our many guests "Where does the name Stefanutti come from?" We disclose the secret of our name. It comes from Italy - more specifically from Udine / Dolmezo. Our ancestors bought the property at that time with two cows and then gradually enlarged the farm.
Our farm is located in the middle of meadows and beautiful forests away from noise and hustle and bustle, yet only 5 minutes away from the village centre. You can experience genuine farm work on our farm. The accommodation for guests has been a part of the farm since the last century.
We put a value on our very rich breakfast buffet with products from our farm, such as milk; jam; homemade cakes; fresh garden herbs and products from the region. Many of our guests also appreciate our natural products and take them home as a "souvenir".
We wish you a pleasant stay on our farm!
Real and honest – natural lively - valuable & high-quality - varied & unique
Member at Landesverband Bauernhof- and Landurlaub Bavaria e.V.
For our little guests we offer...
- Riding on the yard
- Active care of animals on the farm
- Help out with different work (horses or donkeys, rabbits and calves ... and much more
- Stable diploma (boots and stable uniform also available)
- Tour around the farm
- Hay jumping in the summer
- On request games about nature (herbal exploration around the farm)
- Bicycles, skittles, pedal tractors, sleds, bobs
- Football field with goals, a basket for playing basketball
- Participation in the children's holiday program
- Babysitting on request
- If the weather is bad, you will find games and other facilities such as: table kicker and dartboard in the garden house
Services available at Stefanutti Hof
- Transfer from and to the train station
- Bicycle rental for guests
- Children's seat, bike trailer and children's bicycles
- Washable bed rugs in the bedside table
- Additional pillows and blankets are available
- Wake up service and babysitting on request
- Tour around the farm
- Free WIFI
- Waste separation
- Pharmacy, homeopathy on request
- Loungers, barbecue area, walking- and hiking sticks, rucksacks available for rent
- Guest kitchen and refrigerator
- Bookshelf for bookworms
- Arrangement of all kind of admission tickets
- Extended check-out time on request
Special offers and services
- Homemade cakes and coffee on request
- Fresh herbs and fresh vegetables in the summer
- Products from the farm are available (jam, pickled cucumbers and pepper beans are in the kitchen cupboard in the guest kitchen)
Breakfast and evening time for parents
- Children from 5 years old can help in the stable from 7:00 - 8:30 am and from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm without accompanying persons so that parents can rest and relax.
- Depending on the weather, you can enjoy barbecue, biking tours, and hiking trails or simply enjoy coffee and cake on the house bench.
- With the farmer Christl you can learn about the variety of wild and garden herbs around the farm and get tips and tricks from her.
- We have additional offers for our little guests.
83355 Grabenstätt am Chiemsee