Fröschlhof in Obing am See
Welcome to the Fröschlhof in Obing am See
On our farm in one of the most beautiful regions of Upper Bavaria, the Chiemgau, you will find everything what a real farm should have: cows, calves, rabbits, hens, our ponies Elliot and Sindy, the guinea pig Fritz, our small and big kittens and much more.
We, the Dieplinger family, are looking forward to greeting our guests.
On our farm in one of the most beautiful regions of Upper Bavaria, the Chiemgau, you will find everything that a real farm should have.
Member at Landesverband Bauernhof- and Landurlaub Bavaria e.V.
- Farmstead, family-owned for 7 generations
- Separate holiday house with a pleasant climate (especially in the midsummer) in the French style
- Fully cultivated, active farming with dairy cattle and breeding (calves and young cattle)
- Guests’ help during milking, feeding calves and cows, also with calf births
- Large courtyard with great expanses and a view of the open countryside (forest and meadows)
- Plenty of space to romp for the children and adults
- BBQ hut, football field, pony rides, comfortable sun loungers
- Neighbours are not disturbed
- No harassment in the relaxation area
- Passageway goes behind the stable.
83119 Obing am See